Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Toons - The Stack Heels

Here's a lost Melbourne gem... "She Follows Me"


CLICK HERE for a listen to "She Follows Me"

Description from Jells Michael Avery:

4. She Follows Me: I had to keep this up there for people new to my songwriting... it's still the best production of one of my songs, though not my best song. It features the classic, short-lived Stack Heels line-up of myself, Andrew Cowie, Shags, and Joseph. Funnily enough, we played our best gig right after Joseph walked out. BTW, who was that girl who shouted out "Johnny Livewire" when I said "Neil Young has left the band so you're stuck with Crosby Stills and Nash"?? I don't know how many people got it. The Stack Heels always felt like a supergroup, like The Dirty Mac from Rock n Roll Circus.

** features a previous member of The Rumors

No comments: